heaven in paris

Design inspiration comes from countless design styles and years of brilliant, sometimes tacky design aesthetic. These diverse styles are displayed all around the world for millions of eyes to glance and gain inspiration.
My design aesthetic comes directly from Paris. As I look for new items to tastefully decorate my soon to be Newbury Street apartment in Boston, I keep the most beautiful, breath taking, and cozy apartments in mind. I am starting with a blank slate. My new apartment has white walls, outrageously tall ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, mile high windows, a giant decorate fireplace and a small kitchenette with black and white tiles that crate a modern feel to an old world space. The building on Newbury street which I can soon call home is decades old and desperately ready for an update. My little apartment will shortly be my stylish getaway, inspired by countless chic Paris apartments.

A little taste of heaven from haven.



My new apartment will be eclectic, uncluttered, simple, crisp, and chic.

And I will always have a vase of fresh, colorful flowers. Always.

xx.

Comments

  1. you'll make your urban nest uber chic i know you will. and now we have NO excuses. our newbury street shoot must happen. can't wait. miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i cannot wait! i miss you, too! maybe we can do another maudslay shoot this summer? i'm feeling ultra inspired and once i move permanently to boston, i'm going to dive a little deeper into modeling. can't wait to see you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts